Wednesday, April 24, 2013

STEVE OLSON


STEVE OLSON from Desillusion Magazine on Vimeo.
A Desillusion Magazine Film
Directed by Patrick Pearse

Steve. Fucking aplomb on caffeine.
An infectious personality. Larger than life, larger than skateboarding.
Steve doesn't kill time.
Steve doesn't keep time.
Steve does what Steve wants on "Steve Time."
Everyone - meet Steve. Once in your lifetime, if you can keep up?
Steve is a shot of heroin. Fuck, its probably better than heroin.
After a day with Steve I rest my tired head on my shitty hotel room pillow, it has yellow stains.
His first words still ringing in my head..."Yo Pat, Fuck! Whats up?"
It's time.....
Holy Shit, time to hang on and enjoy the ride.....
"Today I'm going home either dead, or living dead."

pearseprojects.com

No comments:

Post a Comment